This week’s listicle (thank you, Stasha!) comes from “Inside the Actor’s Studio,” via Bridget at Twinisms. Given that my chances of ever appearing on Actors’ Studio are precisely nil, this list is the closest I will get. In the spirit of the thing, however, I am writing this with sunglasses on, also a big hat, so that the paparazzi will just leave me alone as I write. It seems to be working. No one has tried to take my picture. Yet.
1. What is your favorite word? Here’s why I will never be on Actor’s Studio: because I am a person so in love with words that I find this question difficult to answer. Favorite words: Episcopalian, turquoise, gibbous.
2.What is your least favorite word? Nostril.
3. What turns you on? Nice hands, anticipation, and champagne.
4. What turns you off? Greed and displays of ego–particularly the inevitable pissing contests caused by people’s needs to prove their power.
5. What sound do you love? Waves on the beach and my children’s laughter.
6. What sound do you hate? Anything that whines (children, dogs, dentist’s drills)
7. What is your favorite curse word: Fuck.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt: Heiress
9. What profession other than yours would you not like to do: Pretty much anything that involves working five days a week in an office
10. If there is a heaven, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? The spa is that way, Viggo and Mr. Clooney are waiting for you.